What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e- mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case of a purchase we only collect personal information needed to support the purchase. Your credit card, or other secured payment information, will be handled by our payment provider and for security reasons will not be stored with us.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
• To process transactions.
• Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails.
• The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
• How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non- personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and conditions
Van Slingelandtstraat 152 2582XV
Den Haag, The Netherlands
Trade register number: 68130635 VAT number: NL189899505B01